Thank you for choosing Techno How Guide!
1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Description of Service
You understand that The Site may include certain communications such as advertisements, notices, service announcements and newsletters. You are responsible for obtaining access to The Site that may involve the third party in any way (including but not limited to, merchant accounts and gateways). You are also responsible for all equipment and software necessary to access The site.
3. Electronic Delivery Policy
The Site is a website-related business and communicates with its You electronically. When You accept our terms and conditions You consent to receive electronically from The Site any notices, agreements, disclosures, or other communications (Notices). You agree that The Site may send electronic Notices through the email address provided to The Site at the time of registration or subscription or You agree to check the designated email addresses regularly for Notices. Notice from The Site is effective when sent by The Site, regardless of whether the Notice is read or received by You.
5. Unacceptable Practices
The Site strives to offer the very best content, there are certain guidelines and policies that must govern The Site’s efforts and relationships with You. Practices that are in violation of these guidelines and policies are strictly forbidden and will result in the immediate termination of The Site’s services. Such decisions are at the sole discretion of Techno How Guide. Unacceptable practices include, but are not limited to:
- Adult or pornographic content including, but not limited to, sexually explicit or provocative content.
- Sexually focused items or material.
- Nudity (exceptions given on case-by-case basis if for medical or artistic purposes).
- Offensive or otherwise disagreeable material.
- Bulk emailing devices.
- Dissemination of Internet viruses or other harmful or disruptive behaviour.
- Gambling, gaming, lotteries, and similar practices.
- Violent, aggressive, abusive, insulting, tortuous, defamatory, lewd, pornographic, libellous, intrusive of the privacy of others, discriminatory, racist, chauvinistic, ethnically offensive or otherwise unacceptable content or language.
- Content or language that is hazardous to minors in some way.
- Illegal activities such as Ponzi schemes, fraudulent charging of credit cards, copyright violations, plagiarism, software piracy, and all unauthorized use of materials or content that infringes on third parties’ intellectual properties.
- Intentional or unintentional violations of any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Reselling email accounts or hosting accounts to third parties.
- Spamming and all other forms of unsolicited messages including, but not limited to, spam, pyramid schemes, chain letters, and junk email.
- Links to other sites that are in violation of Beers Design’s policies and guidelines.
- Other activities, whether lawful or unlawful, that The Site deems to be in poor taste or that reflect adversely on The Site or The Site’s other Visitors.
6. As The Site’s visitor, You agree to conduct your business in a legal and professional manner. You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, messages and other material (Content) on Your website is the sole responsibility of You. You are fully responsible for all website content and agree to hold The Site harmless in the event of third parties’ legal issues brought against You for Your business practices. The Site retains the right to terminate any accounts that are in violation with the letter or spirit of the terms and conditions. The Site may also at its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue providing services ( if any), or any part thereof, with or without notice.
8. Your content ( if any) that is sent to The Site will remain the intellectual property of the Client. The Site does not return original content to the Client unless a request to return the original content to the Client is made in writing upon submission of the content. The Site will attempt to honour requests to return original content, however, The Site has no liability and does not guarantee the return of any content You
9. Websites designed by The Site is the intellectual property its owner until You has paid The Site Owner in full for any and all fees due.
10. International Use
Recognizing the global existence of the internet, you agree to comply with all local laws on online behaviour and content that is appropriate. In particular, you agree to comply with all laws relating to the transmission of technical data transmitted from the United States or the nation in which Visitors are residing and/or trading.
11. Intellectual Property Policy
The Site respects copyright laws and the intellectual property of others. The Site will not use copyrighted materials on any website without the express written consent of the copyright owner. It is Your responsibility to ensure that all content submitted to The Site is original content and free from third-party copyright. (See Content Guidelines)
12. Techno How Guide Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that The Site services may contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by intellectual- and proprietary rights laws. You agree to not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of The Site’s services.
13. Use of Visitor’s Information
14. Third-Party Services, Applications and Programming
From time to time third parties may offer service to The Site. Use of such third-party services will be at Client’s own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of those third parties. The Site does not represent nor warrant that use or access to any third-party services will be compatible, uninterrupted, error-free, without defects or that You will be able to access The Site. You also agree that The Site is under no obligation to provide You with any enhancements, updates, or fixes to make The Site accessible through any third-party applications.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES Of ANY KIND DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. THE SITE OWNER DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING ITS CONTENT AND SERVICES INCLUDING THAT THEY WILL MEET VISITOR’S REQUIREMENTS, THAT THEY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. THE SITE OWNER DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING RESULTING SALES AND WEB TRAFFIC. THE SITE DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE MARKETING OF ADVERTISER’S PRODUCTS, SERVICES, SALES, OR WEBSITE. THE SITE OWNER DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED, ADVERTISED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, OR LINKS PROVIDED BY THE SITE, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY THE SITE OR OBTAINED THROUGH LINKS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER LIABILITY THAT RESULTS FROM THE USING THE SITE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
CLIENT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THE SITE, IT’S AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AND EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, (EVEN IF SERVICE PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE SERVICE PROVIDER’ SERVICES, RELIANCE ON SERVICE PROVIDER’ SERVICES, OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF SERVICE PROVIDER’ SERVICES (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES.) THIS LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED THROUGH THE SITE OR FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA OR TRANSMISSIONS AND ANY STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF A THIRD PARTY OR ANY OTHER MATTERS RELATING TO THE SITE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL FURTHER APPLY, WITH RESPECT TO THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION OR MERCHANDISE THAT APPEARS ON OR IS LINKED IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO THEM.